Intensive Outpatient Treatment
The intensive outpatient treatment program (l.O.P.) is designed for individuals with multiple alcohol/substance related arrests, a history of relapses or other indicators of more serious problems; the P.A.T.S.’ I.O.P. program has 3 phases:
- Education Weekend
- 12 weeks of group sessions meeting two times per week.
- 4 Individual sessions in addition to weekly group sessions
- 3 Support group meetings per week (i.e. AA, NA, MA, etc.)
- Obtain a sponsor by week 7 of the program
- Random U.A./PBT tests
- Additional 12 weeks of group sessions meeting one time per week.
- 4 Support group meetings per week
- Random U.A./PBT tests required
Individual Sessions are scheduled by the counselor to fit the client’s schedule.
To enroll in Intensive Outpatient or Outpatient programs you must call us to schedule an intake session at 517-323-8149.