I was court ordered to the PATS program, now what?

I was court ordered to the PATS program, now what?

If you were court ordered by a probation officer, judge, magistrate, attorney, DHHS caseworker or Friend of the Court caseworker to attend one of our programs and have a referral form filled out by court personnel you can contact our office at 517-323-8149 to enroll. Please refer to the form for which program(s) to enroll in. You can enroll in most programs over the phone. You must come in to our office to conduct an intake for the following programs:

  • Drug and alcohol screening (must have a valid ID and full payment)
  • Outpatient substance abuse treatment
  • Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment
  • Assessments (must pick up paperwork prior to assessment)

If you do not have a referral form but were told to contact us to sign up, please contact your referral agent to find out which of our 14 programs they would like you to attend before contacting us. This ensures you will be placed in the proper program.

If you were referred for Outpatient or Intensive Outpatient substance abuse treatment you must contact our office to schedule your initial intake at 517-323-8149.

Should you have questions regarding our programs, click on the Services tab on our Home page.